Commercial HVAC and Piping Special Projects Superintendent
- Must have strong commercial pipe installation experience including black iron, groove, thread, weld, copper, stainless and PVC.
- Must have vast knowledge in commercial/industrial HVAC applications including piping, cooling towers, chiller plant, and air handler retrofit and installation.
- Must have experience leading teams in associated project work.
- Includes working with highly skilled craftsmen and managing HVAC, welding, sheet metal and piping crews.
Are you someone who likes stability in the workplace?
Are you detail oriented?
Are you looking for above market wages in addition to a professional, supportive office?
Then Crawford Mechanical is the place for you!
Located in the East Valley of Phoenix, Crawford Mechanical Services is seeking dedicated individuals who want to be a part of something special in the service and construction industries. There are many “jobs”, but we are looking for individuals who value hard work and want to commit themselves to long-term excellence and a fulfilling career! We have a great time working together as a team and value each other’s contributions. Crawford is looking for career-minded individuals who want to be appreciated for their work and look for ways to continue their growth.
Skills and Qualifications
- Clean Arizona driver license.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Estimating (field or plan) experience is preferred, but not required.
- Full-time, year-round positions
- Merit-based opportunities
- Performance-based bonuses
- Project bonuses
- Bi-annual employee evaluations
- Retirement plan with matching contribution
- Employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance premiums paid
- Paid holidays (9)
- Personal paid time off
- Additional 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 7 years of employment
- Educational and mentoring opportunities
- Gym membership contributions
Note: Do you live outside of Arizona and want to relocate to our beautiful state? We can help with that!