- New Construction Plumber, all phases, with at least 5 years of commercial plumbing experience
- Must have a vast knowledge and experience of all aspects of a master plumber in the new construction plumbing trade.
- HVAC and mechanical experience is a plus as we typically perform both contracts. Commercial HVAC and Plumbing
- Must be able to interact with superintendent, project managers and lower-level tradesman in a professional manor
Are you someone who likes stability in the workplace?
Are you detail oriented?
Are you looking for above market wages in addition to a professional, supportive office?
Then Crawford Mechanical is the place for you!
Located in the East Valley of Phoenix, Crawford Mechanical Services is seeking dedicated individuals who want to be a part of something special in the service and construction industries. There are many “jobs”, but we are looking for individuals who value hard work and want to commit themselves to long-term excellence and a fulfilling career! We have a great time working together as a team and value each other’s contributions. Crawford is looking for career-minded individuals who want to be appreciated for their work and look for ways to continue their growth.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- A minimum of 5-years commercial experience
- Full-time, year-round position
- Performance-based raises
- Performance bonuses
- Project bonuses
- Bi-annual employee evaluations
- Retirement plan with matching contribution
- Employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance premium paid 100%
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Additional 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 7 years of employment
- Educational and mentoring opportunities
- Gym membership reimbursement
Note: Do you live outside of Arizona and want to relocate to our beautiful state? We can help with that!