Data Center Maintenance Plan
Prevent Pricey Problems With Plans That Fit Your Needs and Budget
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” – Benjamin Franklin
Looking to keep your CRAH or CRAC units running longer and more efficient? Want to reduce the number of unforeseen breakdowns?
Crawford Mechanical offers a wide variety of proactive maintenance plans that can fit virtually any budget.
Our Critical Environment maintenance plans
You can either:
- Choose from 1 of 5 maintenance plans that vary in their level of coverage (see below)
- Create your own custom maintenance plan. Just ask. (We’re flexible like that.)
Plan A (basic maintenance):
- Check and test the equipment
- Clean coils
- Replace belts and filters as needed
Plan B (high-tech inspections only):
- Your facilities staff replace the filters and belts, and clean the coils.
- We do a high-tech inspection by our factory trained technician and provide a report of any issues to you.
Plan C (covers labor):
- All the benefits of Plan A and B plus…
- Covers service labor costs, excluding overtime
Plan D (covers labor + parts):
- All the benefits of Plan C plus…
- Covers cost of parts, excluding compressors
Plan E (comprehensive maintenance):
- All the benefits of Plan D plus…
- Covers cost of compressors and overtime
Advantages of Crawford’s maintenance plans
When you enter into one of our maintenance plans, you’ll get:
- Preferred service over non-agreement customers
- Guaranteed service response times
No surprise pricing
We offer fixed pricing, meaning no surprise charges that could hurt your budget. It also puts the responsibility of working efficiently on us.
We listen to what you need and help you get the plan that fits your budget.
No guessing who you need to talk to when something goes wrong. You’ll get:
- An account manager permanently assigned to you that keeps track of your equipment’s history
- Personal cell phone numbers of your service manager and account manager
- 24/7 access to live operator support for any needs that arise